Wedding Day Coordination Package--$1500
- Complimentary consultation to discuss overall vision for Wedding Day.
- Communication is very important. Agreed upon updates on project status/progress before Wedding Day.
- Sync timeline of photographer and all vendors to create a Wedding Day Itinerary. Develop a Bridal Party Contact List with contact information of those essential to Wedding Day itinerary.
- Serve as a diplomat for families and vendors involved in the Wedding Ceremony.
- Contact each vendor by phone to confirm contract information and Wedding Day Timeline.
- Supervise vendors in delivery and set up. (Band, caterer, rentals, florist, get away car, etc.)
- Ensure proper payment of balances from you to vendors if necessary.
- Assist/direct bride, groom, bridal party, family members and guests throughout the event.
- Ensure personal wedding items(gifts, photos, cards)are placed/removed before and after event and returned to clients/family members.
- Provide up to 8 hours of coordination services on day of event.
- Access to Emergency Bridal kit available with tissues, bobby pins, pain reliever, mints, feminine hygiene products, wrinkle release spray, matches, granola bars(no chocolate). Returned to ML Hagler (or assistant) after your event.
The Details $2500
Mary Louise guides you through the process of wedding planning.
Above Wedding Day Coordination services plus the following:
- Assist you with overall design, color selection, floral selection and design(overall aesthetic of your dream wedding), vendor/venue selection and communication.
- Site visits, coordination & assistance with selections.
- Creative design board- a visual inspiration picture for your day–color palette, florals, linen, tables, chairs,
- etc. We tie the whole picture together with you.
- Distribute Wedding Day Timeline to all Day Of vendors & those involved in ceremony(officiant, maid of honor, best man, parents, reception management, band, rentals, cake, etc. ) Supervision of all vendors the day of your wedding.
- Weekly phone check ins 8 weeks before wedding to update and answer questions. May include vendor communication to confirm and answer questions.